Small, Lightweight and Stylish Golf GPS Watch
The Garmin Approach S40 brings a sleek and stylish design to your wrist on and off the course. Don’t let the size of this device fool you as it’s packed with over 41,000 worldwide courses, tracks everyday step activity, and includes built-in multi-sport profiles making this one of the most versatile units on the market! A bright 1.2” colored, touchscreen display provides superior readability in bright sunlight.
This wrist-worn powerhouse shows distances to the front, middle and back of the green and hazards throughout the course. The S40 automatically records detected shot distances and also lets you manually adjust pin position for accurate approach shots. Easily and accurately track your putts per round, average distances of your strokes, and green/fairway hits. Pair the Approach S40 with the optional Garmin TruSwing Sensor to obtain even more helpful information while on the course. The Garmin TruSwing Sensor mounts to your club and tracks swing speed, club path, shaft angle/lean, and more.
The S40 can also provide Smartphone notifications for those who need to keep in touch while on the course. Receive emails, texts, and alerts via Bluetooth when used with a compatible iPhone or Android smartphone right on the display of the S40. Simply leave your phone in your golf bag or your pocket and stay connected. The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 15 hours of life in GPS mode and up to 10 days as a regular watch, so your Approach doesn’t call it quits before you do.
- Approach S40 Golf Watch band
- Charging/Data Cable
- One Year Warranty
- 1.2” Round Touchscreen, Sunlight readable display
- Pairs with Garmins Golf App allowing you to review your stats in real time on your compatible smartphone
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 courses worldwide with automatic course updates
- Digital Scorecard with Stableford scoring
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 15hrs with GPS and 10 days in Smartmode
- Size:1.7"W x 1.7"H x 0.5“D