Shakespeares 5225-XT is Extra Tough. For the toughest of the tough jobs, Shakespeare offers the Galaxy 5225-XT. Maximizing range and quality this antenna is designed to withstand the wind forces and high speeds when used onhard tops, T-tops, and radar arches.
- Brass and copper elements for exceptional range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 20' RG-8/X cable and a PL-259 connector. PL-259 center pin is already installed on the end of the 20-foot cable. The outer connector is silver and come with the antenna to be installed by customer.
- Mount Not Included- Suggested Mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount (sold separately)
- One section
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5-Years
- Max. Power Input: 100 watts
- SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Bandwidth: 3 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
- Frequency: VHF Marine Band
- DC Grounding: YES (ohmeter test will read "shorted")
- Polarization: Vertical
- Impedance: 50 ohms
Product Accessories for Shakespeare 5225-XT Galaxy VHF Antenna
Provides a neat, water resistant installation for RG-8/AU, 8X, 58, 59, 213 and Shakespeare Lo-Max coax cables. Does not include screws.
Shakespeare 4187 Stainless Steel 4 Way Ratchet Mount.
Shakespeare 4187 Heavy Duty Stainless Steel 4 Way Ratchet Mount.
Shakespeare 4188SL SS Rail Ratchet Mount fits 1 to 1.5 inch rail.
Shakespeare Shim Kit for 4186 & 4187 Rachet Mount. Kit includes Four (4) Shims, two (2) with front/back slope and two (2) with side/side slope. Each shim adds a half-notch (5°) tilt.
The Shakespeare 4357-S FM/VHF Band Separator eliminates the need for a seperate AM/FM antenna by utilizing your existing VHF antenna.
The Shakespeare PL259-CP-G Centerpin Connector allows quick and easy installation of a PL259 connect with no stripping or soldering required. Fits RG-8X and RG-58/AU coax.