Offering a simple plug and play solution for software updates, we will program this card at time of purchase with the latest update available from Garmin. Please see below for compatible products.
echoMAP Series with SD Card
- ECHOMAP UHD 7x/9x Series
- ECHOMAP Ultra Series
Now Shipping the June 2022 (Q3) Marine Software Update!
- Mercury Interface (ECHOMAP Ultra models only)
- Global Settings allow for a more intuitive experiencee (ECHOMAP UHD models only)
- Power-Pole Anchor Integration- Now control (stow and deploy) your Power-Pole. (C-Monster Gateway from Power-Pole required).
- Mercury Cruise Control- A new overlay bar will appear when the user is connected to a Mercury gateway that supports the Mercury Cruise feature. This will keep your engines at a target RPM that the user sets.
- ActiveCaptain Auto Updates- Set your ActiveCaptain up to allow automatic downloads of updates. The app will automatically check for updates periodically.
Installation Instructions - Please note, Per Garmin's Instructions, it is recommended to back up all user data prior to completing any update.
Power on the device and make sure all attached network devices are powered on as well. Insert the card into the card slot of your primary device. Select 'Update Software' in the window that automatically displays. After the update completes, all Garmin Marine Network devices and NMEA 2000 sensors will have the latest software. This ensures all of the devices will be able to communicate with each other.
Note: If you have additional chartplotters connected to NMEA 2000 and not the Garmin Marine Network, you will have to independently update each chartplotter. After the update of the Garmin Marine Network completes, insert the update card into each NMEA 2000 chartplotter.
Similar Products and Value Bundles
- ID#: 6263