Affordable Autopilot for smaller vessels
The Si-Tex SP120CRF-2 provides the user with a more enjoyable day on the water by providing a reliable steering system that will keep you on course and drive you to your destination. Designed for inboard boats with hydraulic steering cylinders under 9ci the SP120CRF-2 is an excellent add-on for any vessel that spends a lot of time navigating, fishing or cruising.
With the SP120CRF-2 you will also receive a Bright Color LCD 4.3” display that uses a simple four button format and large display making it easy to see and operate. Connect your chartplotter via NMEA 0183 and have your Sitex Autopilot drive you straight to your waypoint.
If you are looking for an autopilot to give you years of use at a reasonable price for your smaller powerboat then the SP120CRF-2 is definitely one to look at.
Sitex SP120C RF2 Comes complete with control unit, standard rate compass, rudder feedback and all necessary hardware for flush or bracket installation.
Replaces Si-Tex SP110CRF2
- Control Unit
- Rate Compass
- Hardware For Flush Mount
- 9ci Reversible Pump
- Rudder Feedback
- Two-Year Warranty
Display Unit Size: 4.3"W x 4.3"H x "D
- Ideal For Small To Medium Sized Powerboats
- 4.3” Splash Proof Control Head with Color Display
- Interface To A GPS/Chartplotter Via NMEA 0183 Input/Output For Easy, Automatic Waypoint Steering
- Included Pump for Hydraulically Steered Boats with Cubic Inch Capacity of under 9ci
- Displays Compass Rose and Rudder Angle