The R409C-LWM CHIRP Thru-Hull Transducer is designed for ultimate performance. The sheer size of the R409 gives you an idea of whatr size boat it is designed for, recommended for vessels 40' and up.
- Low—CHIRPS from 40 kHz to 60 kHz
- Medium—CHIRPS from 80 kHz to 130 kHz
- Designed for commercial vessels and recreational offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Urethane transducer housing with High-Performance Fairing
- Compatible with fiberglass, wood and metal hull types
Transducer Dimensions: 22.4" Long, 4.01" Tall (w/o fairing block) and 5.48" Wide
Product Accessories for Airmar R409C-LWM CHIRP Thru-Hull Transducer
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.