- Operating Frequency (Traditional Sonar): 200kHz
- Operating Frequency (DownScan Sonar): 455kHz/800kHz
- Output: Depth and Temperature
- Beam Width (Traditional): 44°@ 200kHz
- Beam Width (DownScan): 55/3° @ 455 kHz, 35/1.6° @ 800 kHz
- Max Depth (Traditional): 152M (500') @ 200kHz
- Max Depth(DownScan): 91M (300') @455kHZ, 46M (150') @800kHz
- Includes: 20' of Tranducer Cable and Transom Mount Mounting kit
- Transducer Dimensions 3.5"L x 1.25"W x 1.25"H
Product Accessories for Lowrance Splitshot Tranducer for HOOK2 Units
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.
Lowrance 10' Transducer Extension for Hook2 SplitShot and TripleShot Transducers. Compatible with Lowrance Hook2/Hook Reveal 5", 7" and 9" Splitshot and TripleShot GPS / Fishfinders as well as 5", 7" and 9" Simrad Cruise Units.