Navico SS75H 600W Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer with 0° deadrise provides CHIRP Sonar when paired with a compatible Lowrance or Simrad sounder Module or Combination GPS/Fishfinder unit with 9Pin XSONIC Connection.
- Designed for Boats with a Deadrise of 0 to 7 Degrees
- Operating Frequency of 130-210kHz
- Beamwidth of 15/9 Degrees
- Maximum Depth 600 - 700 Feet
- Provides Depth and Temperature Readings
- 9 Pin XSONIC Connector and 10M Cable
Product Accessories for Navico XSONIC SS75H Stainless Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer 0 degree
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.