View Crisp, Clear, Near Photolike detail with the Active Imaging 3 in 1 Transducer!
Navico's 3 in one active imaging transducer provides an unmatched level of detail and range with CHIRP, Sidescan and DownScan with Fish Reveal which helps you identify fish from structure! Constructed of polymer that reacts to sound waves closer to water and eliminates the loss of signal during transmitting or receiving, this AI Transducer ensures you will quickly identify and find fish holding structure such as rockpiles, ditches, drop offs and more!
- 9 Pin Connection with 25' cable
- High CHIRP - 200kHz - reaches depths of 305m (1000')
- Medium CHIRP - 83kHz - reaches depths of 305m (1000')
- SideScan 455kHz, 800kHz - reaches 91m (300') side range at 455kHz and 46m (150') side range at 800kHz
- DownScan - reaches depths of 91m (300')
- Navico Active Imaging 3 in 1 Transducer with 25' Cable and Temp Sensor
- Transom Mount Bracket
- One Year Warranty
Product Accessories for Navico Active Imaging 3 in 1 Transom Mount Transducer
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.
10' Transducer Extension Cable for X Sonic transducers, LSS1, LSS2 Structure Scan, TotalScan and 3-in-1 Transducers.