Navico SS75H 600W Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer with 20° deadrise provides CHIRP Sonar when paired with a compatible Lowrance or Simrad sounder Module or Combination GPS/Fishfinder unit with 9Pin XSONIC Connection.
- Designed for Boats with a Deadrise of 16 to 24 Degrees
- Operating Frequency of 130-210kHz
- Beamwidth of 15/9 Degrees
- Maximum Depth 600 - 700 Feet
- Provides Depth and Temperature Readings
- 9 Pin XSONIC Connector and 10M Cable
Product Accessories for Navico XSONIC SS75H Stainless Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer 20 degree
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.
The 9-to-7-Pin Transducer Adapter enables xSonic 9-pin transducers to connect to legacy 7-pin displays.