A Must Have for any Ocean Navigation!
The GPS Store Ultimate EPIRB Ditch Bag Bundle includes items we recommend for your marine safety needs for most offshore and ocean going vessels. The items in this kit were chosen based on a worst case scenario of abandon ship. Here is a list of what is included:
- ACR 2831 EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon) - We chose the ACR 2831 EPIRB because it is a floating locator beacon that can automatically activate or can be user activated. The 2831 has a 10 year user replaceable battery and will send an emergency message to SAR (Search and Rescue) and will transmit for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Standard Horizon HX890 Handheld VHF with Built-In GPS - The Standard Horizon HX890 was chosen because it is not only a waterproof floating handheld vhf radio for communication. But it also has a built-in GPS for location. Along with the GPS it has DSC and an included Distress Call button which when activated will transmit an emergency signal over VHF frequencies with your location.
- ACR 3964.1 LED Strobe Light - Speed up rescue and help searchers find you with a bright strobe light. The C-Strobe H20 with Automatic or Push Button Activation has a powerful strobe that operates for up to 120 hours.
- Pelican 1920 LED Flashlight - Getting in or out of a boat, in or out of a liferaft, a flashlight can almost always come in handy. The 1920 is small and waterproof.
- ACR 2279 RapidDitch Express Bag - The RapiDitch Express bag is a must have to keep all of your safety equipment together and should be easy to access in an overboard situation.
- ACR 2831
- Standard Horizon HX890
- ACR 3964.1 LED Strobe Light
- Pelcian 1920 Flashlight
- ACR 2279 Ditch Bag
- Includes ACR Cat 2 EPIRB and Handheld VHF
- All you need in an emergency situation in one Bag
- Saves over $50.00 as opposed to buying all items separately
Product Accessories for The GPS Store Ultimate ACR EPIRB Ditch Bag Bundle
The ACR 3963.1 C-Light is a Rugged, Lightweight Manually Activated, Steady On Personal Distress Light. Small in Size, the 3963.1 can easily fit in your pocket or attach to a life jacket or backpack. Operating Life of over 30 hours!
Order 6 or more and get a discounted price of $9.50 each.
The ACR 3964.1 C-Strobe is a Water Activated Personal Distress Strobe Light that is designed to be attached to your life jacket. The 3964 can be water activated or manually activated and has an operating life of over 120 hours in strobe mode!
Order 6 or more and get a discounted price of $15.00 each.
The ACR 2886 AISLink MOB is a personal AIS (Automatic Identification System) with integrated DSC (Digital Selective Calling) and GPS. AIS devices send a distress signal to nearby boats for rescue.
The water activated emergency distress strobe light has a 360 degree beam of light that can be seen over 3.5 miles away. Model 3971.3 and 3971.4 are identical except packaging.
The ACR 3970 emergency distress strobe light has a 360 degree beam of light that can be seen over 3.5 miles away. Model 3970.3 and 3970.4 are identical except packaging.
Similar Products and Value Bundles
- ID#: 4674