Manufactured in compliance with ISO 9650-2. Delivered with an ISO 9650-2 Coastal emergency pack and packed in either a compact high gloss fibre container or a water resistant valise.
Shipping prices quoted are for truck freight to a Commercial Address. Residential delivery may be available, please call for residential shipping quote.
*Please Note: A cradle is required when mounting any life raft in a container.
The VIKING RescYou Coastal liferaft is designed for coastal sailing near rescue points. Features include:
- ISO 9650-2 certified
- Boarding ramp for easy access
- Made from a special natural rubber fabric.
- Two individual buoyancy chambers each having sufficient buoyancy to carry the weight of the number of persons which the life raft is designed to accommodate.
- Highly visible fluorescent yellow canopy
- Automatically inflating canopy
- Ballast system with 4 bags containing each 60 litres/16 gallons per bag
- Two storage pockets
- Two openings for ventilation and visibility
- Stored in a compact high gloss fiberglass container or handy water resistant valise
- Delivered with standard coastal emergency pack covering basic needs for coastal sailing
Order VI6UKCLC for raft in container and VI6UKCLV for Raft in a Valise.
Click here to view a detailed video about the Viking Liferafts.
Product Accessories for Viking RescYou Coastal 6 Person Liferaft
Viking Cradle with Lashing for 4 Person RescYou and all Coastal Rafts. Required for mounting a liferaft in a container.
Viking Rail Mount Adapter for a Life Raft in a Container. Requires the purchase of the correct cradle with lashing for liferaft in a container.