GPS Units - Accessories
Autopilots - Marine
EPIRBs & PLBs
Fitness, Sports & Golf
Maps & Software
Hiking & Handheld GPS
Laptop & Tablet GPS
Marine Electronics (all)
Stereos & Speakers
Top Choice Products
Truck & RV GPS
- Accessories -
» Garmin Accessories
» Marine Accessories
Flir Thermal Imaging
Fujinon Marine Binoculars
Furuno Marine Electronics
Icom Marine Radios
KVH Satellite TV
Lumishore LED Lights
Magellan GPS Systems
Nocqua Power Kits
Poly Planar Stereos
Si-Tex Marine Electronics
Viking Life Rafts
How Do I Place An Order?
You can place an order with The GPS Store, Inc. in one of four easy ways
- Online: Use our secure shopping cart system on our website.
(If you create an account while placing your order online, you can also Sign In to view Order Status and Tracking info.)
- Fax an order to our sales department at 910-575-9543
(you can print our offline order form and Fax it).
- Call us to place your order at 1-800-477-2611(US residents) or 910-575-9544 ( 9am to 5pm Eastern time)
- Mail your order along with a postal money order, or bank check to:
The GPS Store, Inc. PO Box 7659, Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express for payment.
- We also accept electronic fund or bank wire transfers.
Please call or email for wire transfer instructions.
- Sorry No COD's
We collect sales tax from customers within our home state of North Carolina, and also some other states as determined by remote seller guidelines as of late 2018. If applicable, our website will automatically calculate this upon checkout.
In other states where we don't collect sales tax, it is the customer's responsibility to assure that all appropriate state sales and/or use taxes are paid.
Tax Exempt Purchases
If you, or your organization is legally tax exempt in states where we collect sales and or use taxes, you can still place an order online however you must first create an "account" on our website and go to the "profile" tab, and enter the reason for exemption from the drop down list and your tax ID number, then click the "update profile" button at the bottom of the page. Once you do this you can proceed with your order and tax will not automatically be added. You may also call us at 1-800-477-2611 if you have any questions.
When Will My Credit Card Be Billed?
The GPS Store, Inc. charges your credit card on the day your order ships.
We do not charge you for backordered items until the day they ship.
Policies / Notes
For security and protection the following shipping policies apply to orders shipped inside the US.
- ALL orders are subject to approval by our Order Verification Dept before shipping.
- All next day air shipments are sent "signature required"
- All high value shipments are sent "signature required"
- All prices are displayed in U.S. Dollars
- High value items (over $500.) may only be shipped to the credit cards billing address unless an alternate address is added on file with your credit card company. Please call us if you have questions.
- To Help protect the Privacy and Security of your order, our shipping label will show "T.G.S." as the shipper.
- We cannot specify for UPS to leave a box at your house if you are not home, it is up to the drivers discretion. We ask that you leave a note for the UPS driver if you will not be home when your shipment arrives.
- We can put notes such as "deliver to back door" on the shipping label, please put these in the special instructions box on your order form, or tell your salesperson.
- All Packages shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the specific carrier used.
Do you offer gift-wrapping or personalized cards?
We do not offer gift-wrapping services, however we can enclose a personalized card with a message of your choice, simply put your message in the special instructions box of our order form, or ask your salesperson.
To Help protect the Privacy and Security of your order, our shipping label will show "T.G.S." as the shipper.back to top
back to top
The GPS Store, Inc. is a government contractor and does accept purchase orders from the federal government as well as government credit card orders. Government agencies please call 1-800-477-2611 to place an order, request a quote or get information.
International customers wishing to place an order with The GPS Store can do so directly on our website. We normally ship by Federal Express for fast and reliable service and our website will automatically calculate your shipping charges before finalizing your order. Delivery generally takes 3 days but can be longer if there is a delay in customs.
PLEASE NOTE that brokerage fees, customs, duties and/or import taxes are not included in our prices and will be billed to you and collected by the courier (DHL, FedEx etc.) upon delivery.
Payments on International Orders.
We accept credit cards for payment on some International orders, however you may be asked to provide Identification and written authorization by email or fax. NOTE: On high value orders ($500. or higher) an electronic funds or bank wire transfer is required.back to top